Midtown Skatepark is located at 5043 Forsyth Commerce Rd. Orlando, FL 32807. We are conveniently located near Downtown Orlando, UCF, Full Sail, and a short ride from Disney, Universal Studios and other area attractions. Midtown skatepark is easily accessible from I-4, The Greenway (FL 417), The East – West Expressway (FL 408), & Semoran Blvd (State Road 436)
Directions from Interstate 4:
- Take I-4 to FL State Road 50 (aka. Colonial Drive) in Orlando.
If you are coming from Daytona Beach and points east of Orlando, the Colonial Drive exit will be 84A. If you are coming from Tampa or points west of Orlando, the exit will be 83A.
- Head EAST on State Road 50 (Colonial Drive) approximately 5.5 miles. You will go over the 436 / Semoran Blvd overpass, then you will see a Home Depot on the right. The the next traffic light will be Forsyth Rd.
- Make a RIGHT & go SOUTH on Forsyth Rd. You will see HESS and SHELL gas stations on the right side at the intersection of Colonial Dr and Forsyth Rd. Make a RIGHT on Forsyth Rd and head south. Get hyped because you are less than 2 minutes from the park. Go a couple hundred feet and you will come to a stop sign.
- Go straight at the stop sign at the intersection of Old Cheney Hwy and Forsyth. Continue south for approximately a 1/4 mile thru a densely wooded looking area.
- Make the FIRST LEFT on FORSYTH COMMERCE RD. You will see a sign on the corner that says “Forsyth Central Commerce Park”. Go straight for a couple hundred feet and get really hyped because…
- The Skatepark is in the 2nd building on the left, #5043 Forsyth Commerce Rd. The outside of the building looks like this:
If you have any problems finding the park, just call us at 407.440.2802 an we will be happy to help you out.